Search you title here.
|Journal Name||American Journal of Transplantation|
|Abbreviation||Am J Transplant|
|Journal Start Year||2001|
|Impact Factor||6.493 (2017)|
|Country||United States (US)|
|Journal Details||Journal Website|
Impact factor :
The American Journal of Transplantation serves as a forum for debate and reassessment, an agent of change, and a major platform for promoting understanding, improving results, and advancing science in this dynamic field. Published monthly, the American Journal of Transplantation provides an essential resource for researchers and clinicians around the world.
American Journal of Transplantation is the leading journal in its field.
• 2017 Impact Factor of 6.493 – The second highest impact factor in the Transplantation category and sixth in Surgery.
• Publishes original articles, case reports, invited reviews, letters to the editor, critical reviews, news features, consensus documents and guidelines
• 12 issues a year, covering all major subject areas, including:
o Thoracic (heart, lung), abdominal (kidney, liver, pancreas, islets), tissue and stem cell transplantation
o Organ and tissue donation and preservation
o Tissue injury, repair, inflammation and aging
o Drugs and pharmacology
o Graft survival and prevention of graft dysfunction and failure
o Ethical and social issues
• Free online access to all articles after 12 months
• High international readership – In addition to AST/ASTS members, more than 2,000 institutions worldwide have access to the American Journal of Transplantation
The abbreviation of the journal is Am J Transplant. find all journal abbreviation lists from the abbreviation list.
The Journal has been published since 2001.
Wiley is the publisher of the American Journal of Transplantation. find all journals list from Wiley publisher, click here for a list of journals.
The journal is currently publishing 19 volumes with the help of Wiley publisher.
"American Journal of Transplantation" journal Print ISSN : 1600-6135, and Online ISSN 1600-6143
The Journal Impact factor is 6.493 (2017).