1) Journal of International Business Studies
Journal of International Business Studies - The top-ranked journal in the field of international business, Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS) is multidisciplinary in scope and interdisciplinary in content and methodology, publishing content from across the the six sub-domains of international business studies:
(1) the activities, strategies, structures and decision-making processes of multinational enterprises;
(2) interactions between multinational enterprises and other actors, organizations, institutions, and markets;
(3) the cross-border activities of firms (e.g., intrafirm trade, finance, investment, technology transfers, offshore services);
(4) how the international en...
2) American Journal of Cultural Sociology
American Journal of Cultural Sociology - From modernity's onset, social theorists have been announcing the death of meaning, at the hands of market forces, impersonal power, scientific expertise, and the pervasive forces of rationalization and industrialization. Yet, cultural structures and processes have proved surprisingly resilient. Relatively autonomous patterns of meaning - sweeping narratives and dividing codes, redolent if elusive symbols, fervent demands for purity and cringing fears of pollution - continue to exert extraordinary effects on action and institutions. They affect structures of inequality, racism and marginality, gender and sexuality, crime and punishment, social movements, market success and citizen incorporat...