Journal Name : International Journal of Nephrology and Renovascular Disease
Abbreviation : Int J Nephrol Renovascular Dis
Journal Start Year : 2008
Volume : 11
Sub Subject :
Dove Medical Press
Rss Feed :
About Journal :
An international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal focusing on the pathophysiology of the kidney and vascular supply. Epidemiology, screening, diagnosis, and treatment interventions are covered as well as basic science, biochemical and immunological studies.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Int J Nephrol Renovasc Dis)
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative